12.17.2009

Gift from GVAMP

Well known for being a head honcho over at Tohokingdom forums, GVAMP has asked me to post three templates for e-mails to diffrent companese onto the blog. These templates are mainly for the news that Sony within the next three years may release all their Heisei Godzilla/Mothra titles onto DVD on quality releases along with G2K. Also included is stuff for the Ultraman fans who wants to write to their favorite TV station to have them show their favorite Japanese Super Hero on TV. However, GVAMP asks that you send e-mails to only companese that own multiple stations. Here are the templates:

MESSAGE NO. 1
To Whom It May Concern:

I’ve read recently online that your company is considering reissuing your Godzilla titles from the 1990s series along with the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy. I must say that it’s a wonderful idea because I would love to have proper releases for most of these films. “Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah” and “Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle For Earth” were released in Pan and Scan format on DVD. If you are indeed planning on re-issuing these titles, I would buy the set or individual releases in a heartbeat. Also, something I would like to see on the discs would be the trailers for the films. I’m not expecting deluxe editions of these films but a trailer would be nice, as well as complete prints of the film (no missing credits) and proper English subtitles.

Thank you,


MESSAGE NO. 2
To Whom It May Concern:

Dear ,
I was curious if you had any plans or would be interested in licensing any of the TV shows from the Ultraman TV series. I think it would be a big hit especially if you got the license for some of the older stuff. I know for a fact that I would watch it since I’m a huge fan of that type of show. If you have any plans to license it when could we expect it to air on ? If you don’t have any plans then you should at least consider it.

Thank you,


MESSAGE NO. 3
To Whom It May Concern:

Dear , I was wondering if you would be interested in releasing any thing from the TV shows in the Ultraman series? I know there’s a lot of interest in the older stuff, mainly "Ultraman". I know that Ultraman has been released by BCI and now Millscreek but the thing with those releases are that they aren’t sanctioned by Tsuburaya, the company responsible for creating the character. I won’t bore you with back story but the company had legal issues with another company and they where cleared up recently. I know a lot of fans would buy a reissue of the first set if you worked close with Tsuburaya in releasing it since they have all the original materials for the show (something that wasn’t utilized in the first set). Other possible series you could look into would be "Ultra Q", which was a precursor to "Ultraman". Also consider "Ultraseven" which was the second show in the series. Another good show to release would be "Ultraman Nexus" since it’s very popular with fans. The reason I contacted your label is because I know your label has released many genre titles so I figured you’d be the ones to contact.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment