10.06.2009

My Next Interview - I WANT YOU TO GET INVOLVED!

One thing which is awesome is that like only a couple of other fandoms, being a G-Fan is - at least to me - something more of a lifestyle change. It's more of a complete culture than just something which you keep as a hobby. So, I have been studying the history of the American side of the fandom, but something came to be: what do we know about the Japanese side of the fandom?

I have successfully secured with a fellow YouTube-er an interview. So, if you have any questions regarding our Japanese counterparts, this is your chance to ask. I have already constructed eight questions, but I would like to know what you would like to know about the Japanese side of the fandom. So, if you would like, please submit a question or some questions via the comment feature on this blog and I will be sure to add all of them (Except for repeats, like if two people ask the same question). So let it begin!

1 comment:

  1. Great concept!

    I would be interested in finding out what the prevailing feeling is regarding Godzilla in Japanese culture. Is he "old hat"? Still an icon? What is the general feeling regarding Godzilla's enforced retirement? Also, what are the most highly prized collectibles for Japanese fans?

    Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete